e martë, 15 maj 2007

Yea for Yei!



On August 5th, I will be returning to Harvesters Reaching the Nations-- an orphanage in Yei, Sudan-- where I will reside for one year as the orphanage nurse. To say the very least, I am humbled and excited to have this amazing opportunity.



I will be using this site to post pictures, stories, quips, thoughts, experiences, lessons-learned...and, whatever else I think I need to say on the matter...



Stay tuned...

The lovely gal next to me is Kreee-stin, RN extraordinaire. I'm hoping she joins me here permanently in January! ;-)

1 koment:

LadyRaider74 tha...

I thought I would be the first to leave a comment on your new blog spot. I am counting the days go by way too quickly. Pretty soon you will be on the other side of the world from me and your dad. We are very excited for your adventure to begin,yet sad for ourselves. It will be a year of testing for you and for us. Your dad and I are very proud of you and love you oogles.