e hënë, 30 korrik 2007

Saying Goodbye







I said goodbye to my dear friends on Saturday evening. It was a fun evening that reflected an important part of my past 3 years in Dallas. As I prepare to embark on this new journey, I can't help but feel a bit nostalgic. I've spent the past several weeks reminiscing with friends about our post-college, single existence. It has been accented with late nights, dinner parties, road trips, disco balls, loud music and few regrets. But the story behind the story is this time in my life has gained me some of the truest and deepest friendships I've experienced. I've learned to embrace life and enjoy the ride-- no matter where it goes. I've learned that God always makes a way. And, I've learned that 5-year plans were meant to be broken. Destroyed. Thrown out the window and never thought of again.

Goodbye 5 year plan.

And, goodbye dear friends. To say I'll miss you is putting it lightly...




Nuk ka komente: